uuSpy is a free software application from the Debugging subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Japanese and it was last updated on 2008-09-12. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
uuSpy tool is more like Spy++, but added the function of PasswordSpy and Get IE's HTML. With uuSpy you can understand the window layout of a running application or identify a certain window message that causes a bug. Also you can output style/exstyle of a selected window or set something to it.
* uuSpy can output style/exstyle of selected window or reset it like:
nStyle = WS_OVERLAPPED | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE | WS_CLIPSIBLINGS | WS_CLIPCHILDREN
nExStyle = WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW | WS_EX_LEFT | WS_EX_LTRREADING | WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR
* resize or set text to selected window.
* uuSpy can watch windows's message with Hook(WH_GETMESSAGE & WH_CALLWNDPROC),and can log message to file.
* uuSpy also is PasswordSpy - Peeking into Password Edit & Internet Explorer and Retrieving passwords likes [***].
* uuSpy also can get HTML from Internet Explorer, get all the iframes's source!
* uuSpy is Multilanguage.Now with English (United States),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (PRC),Chinese (Taiwan).
Also you can add it by yourself(need download resource from uuware.com and put lang.ini to directory of Lang of uuSpy).
* uuSpy is released with source code(for uuSpy is used of framework of ccProc,and with no plan on provide source of ccProc,so I'm sorry that you can't compile it).
uuSpy (version 1.11) has a file size of 394.19 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 175 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.